Help with daily living.
Legacy House of Park Lane is our newest assisted living community in Farmington Utah. We specialize in providing compassionate care & assisted living services designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
Visit or call Legacy House of Park Lane today.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining — three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance and landscaping service
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens.