A secure environment for peace of mind.
Our Alzheimer’s care community, called The Cottage, is a facility staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide specialized care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss. Our experts in memory care support in Farmington provides assisted living for residents’ assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment.
Residents enjoy their private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
Visit or call Legacy House of Park Lane today.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, bathing, eating and ambulation
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Frequent monitoring by staff
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Increased incontinence care
- Respite care
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Maintenance and landscaping service
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual,
social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Special activities tailored specifically for those residents with memory loss
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—studio units with private bath.
- Semi-private apartments available
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully accessible apartments available
- All amenities that are included with Assisted Living services
- Additional amenities include private, family-style kitchen and dining areas; separate craft and activity areas
- Secure environment — keypads on doors to ensure safety of residents
- Secure outdoor area with walking paths, garden boxes and sitting areas